Thursday 6 October 2011

It's kinda weird,but in a good way.

You're so nice to me after all. I like you when you're being nice. See? All you gotta do is show me that you care,and that's enough. Even if I have no answers to your questions... My life is not that interesting anyway, and as much as you'd want me to have a boyfriend,I really doubt anything like that is going to happen in the near future. Cause right now, I don't need one. I just need you to be my lovely friend, and that will keep me from depression. Or not. You've got to like 'the singing tree' cause it's awesome. And PJ's awesome as well, and I swear to god I'll sing this to you someday. Probably by then I'll have a guitar,will know how to play,and will have finally moved in a cute,little house in England.
He said you're the cuttest creature on earth or something along those lines. I don't know if you've seen it, but yes, he did. And that's good,cause you are. And I think I just made another cheesy post, blabbering about you.

2 comments:

  1. Has he ever seen all this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think so...But theoretically,he has the link,so it's pretty much possible.I have to see you anyway.Call me?

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]