Sunday 30 October 2011

Confused

It's been 2 days now i think; I've been getting a lot of views from Belgium and India, but I can't see any views on my posts. I can see however the links that brought you(however you are) here,or the key words you typed in google or something. So is this true? I'm kind of confused. You could say they are... ghost-views, and now we're on a halloween theme:P Has blogger mixed up the stats thingy? Are you really here?
Tim,last week you said something like that happened to you,right?

1 comment:

  1. Yea, it was really really weird. I think I got like ~65 referrers from wordpress or something but then zero views on anything.

    I think they keep search terms too, I'm not sure how it works exactly...

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]