Saturday 8 October 2011

8/10


In my dream I wrote one hell of a post on here. Too bad I can't remember a word.
It's raining at last. Maybe there is a god that heard me. I love rainy days.
Camera Obscura and Nouvelle Vague sound so nice tonight. My brain is literally melted right now (don't even try to picture this-I don't even know what I'm trying to say).
This week a friend of mine (or something like that) is playing with his band called Liarbirds at s.i.x. dogs. Next week it's Mogwai. Next month it's Yann Tiersen. And I'm running out of money,how am I going to get the tickets? God I'm so excited, and I really, really want to go.
 ---
Tim I think I know what you mean.
By the way, I’m really sorry about your fish. :(

1 comment:

  1. YANN TIERSEN IS COMING?
    DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?
    WHEN?
    WHEEEEEEN?

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]