Wednesday 2 March 2011

day 352

and 352 movies as well.I'm kinda letting myself down,haven't watched a movie in days!(If you've notticed I have added the last movie yesterday,or even the day before,but i actually watched it on sunday).So things around here are still not good,everything's changing at the time.I'm having a hard time coping with my lessons,physics is just so fucking difficult.Only maths deserve it all.I can study maths forever.

I can't stop thinking about this song.Seriously.When I'm in class having to listen to some boring people who think they know everything,this song just pops up into my head.I just love it.Marcus,Laura,sing for me.Marry me.
Umm,this post is supposed to be about the movie I watched.It was You've got mail,which is a classic movie,I know,but I had never had the chance to watch it.I'm not really in the mood to go into it,bet half the universe has watched it already,maybe I'll post a picture or something when I have more time...(I really do have to go!:P)
So,yeah that's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]