Thursday 3 March 2011

day 351

At last!I just watched the rest of Where the wild things are,and all I have to say is:watch a trailer or something first,see if you're in the mood for this kind of movie,and then watch it.Cause if you don't really feel like seeing it,you won't enjoy it.At all.That's part of why I saw the first 10 minutes of the movie a week ago and got totally bored.But now that I watched the rest I know how wrong I was...It's not the storyline so much,it's the direction and the music.It's amazing,really.And if you do start watching it,and if you're just a little too emotional,be prepared for the perfect ending and keep some handkerchiefs close.

"Judith: You know what? You can't do that back to me. If we're upset, your job is not to get upset back at us. Our job is to be upset. If I get mad and wanna eat you, then you have to say: "Oh, okay. You can eat me. I love you. Whatever makes you happy, Judith." That's what you're supposed to do!"
"Max: There were some buildings... There were these really tall buildings, and they could walk. Then there were some vampires. And one of the vampires bit the tallest building, and his fangs broke off. Then all his other teeth fell out. Then he started crying. And then, all the other vampires said, "Why are you crying? Weren't those just your baby teeth?" And he said, "No. Those were my grown-up teeth." And the vampires knew he couldn't be a vampire anymore, so they left him. The end."

1 comment:

  1. i know!
    I've been telling you that its a fuckin AWESOME movie!
    anyway,glad you finally watched it :)

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]