Tuesday 15 March 2011

day 339

Well it's been quite a long time since I last posted about a movie,innit? Here we go:
#481 Easy A
Comedy and romance,this movie is actually fun! Might be a classic teenage movie for some, but those who remember remarkably well that period of their lives,they will probably find themselves enjoying it...After a little white lie about losing her virginity gets out, a clean cut high school girl sees her life paralleling Hester Prynne's in "The Scarlet Letter," which she is currently studying in school - until she decides to use the rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.
Emma Stone is pretty awesome,personally I loved her! Oh,and the guy from Gossip Girl is in this film too! Favourite scene?Obviously the one Emma/Olive is singing "Pocketful of sunshine"!
"Rhiannon: George is not a sexy name. George is like what you name your teddy bear, not the name you wanna scream out during climax." (This quote isnt really characteristic,but I have to keep in mind the statement *cough George cough*)


Breakfast club move ^_^

#480 Shaun of the dead
My first zombie movie ever! All I've got to say on this is that I'm not made for this kind of movies. A soon as I watched it,I was sure it was the worst thing ever filmed.That was probably wrong for me to say,taking under concideration imdb ratting's pretty high for this one. I do know people who liked it, but I just cannot see the point in this movie.
A man decides to turn his moribund life around by winning back his ex-girlfriend, reconciling his relationship with his mother, and dealing with an entire community that has returned from the dead to eat the living. Even if it seems like a horror movie, it is certainly not. Nor a comedy. Just something in between that leaves you with the thought that you just spent half of your free time watching this bullshit.
On the other hand,I find the cast really great, especially Nick Frost and Bill Nighy. I love them both, god bless The boat that rocked! WTF? Ok, ok, I know this looks weird. Thing is, I just went on imdb to double-check the names, and I just found out Bill Nighy is Davy Jones. What's wrong with me? I used to be(and still am probably) a huge fan of P.O.T.C., how come I didn't know that?
Yeaaah,back to our subject. Simon Pegg perhaps was the best actor for this role, I can't imagine the film without him. I didn't like it, but think about it. He played the classic british character who spends all day in the pub,even if zombies are everywhere. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I define as cool, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]