Tuesday 27 December 2011

Post Christmas Blues

Today was such a shitty day. It started off with me trying to wake up at 6am to study just a little bit more before my lesson at 9am, finally managed to wake up at 7.30. Mum cancelled my second lesson, and that was so nice of her cause I immediately went back to sleep. So it's 9am and I've got to concentrate on chemistry for two hours, but it's too early and I'm too tired and aaaah my head hurts so much. Chemistry lesson DONE and now maths. Seriously, fucking Maths. Exam thingy tomorrow on everything we've learned till now. Is it that difficult, you may ask,and the answer is yes. But it's been two days now and I feel sick,my stomach makes weird noises and it hurts all the time. And don't forget the headache(at least he doesn't forget me)! And then all I could do is watch youtube videos that would make me feel better-or not- just to take my mind off things. And then I finished Nausicaä of the valley of the wind which was pretty nice. And I listened to Glen Hansard and The Swell Season and rebloged pictures of cats on tumblr which is always nice and fun, but not productive and helpful. And the pain is still there god dammit. I don't know what I'm going to write tomorrow, I feel like I don't know nothing, I just keep repeating myself over and over again about feeling ill. I don't want to feel ill. I don't want to take those exams. I just want to stay in and sleep and read books. I don't want this year to be over cause when I look back, nothing really happened and I can't live knowing that I've wasted 17 years of my life doing nothing.
Make something happen, PLEASE.

Blogging is a thing that I used to do,isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Exams and school in general is always difficult, but you'll get through it! Hope tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]