Wednesday 23 February 2011

(place your idea here)

This is the shittiest day of my life. It is officially over now, in every possible way. Three fucking years have passed, and now that. Well thank you.


"besides, hate is not the opposite of love.. indifference is the opposite of love.. if you hate someone it means you still have feelings for that person, which means you still care... :)"
Let's believe that statement.
You know what? I don't wanna feel anything anymore.
ps:the person who told me this,doesn't even know me very well. My best friend told me to try stay alive for now.


"Life is so much better than you think, my love. I know because you managed to fall in love with me even though you saw, what was it, you said 10%? Five maybe? Maybe if you'd seen it all, you wouldn't have liked me. Or you would have liked me in spite of everything. I guess we'll never know..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]