Sunday 20 February 2011

day 362

And yes,it was Grease and it was hilarioussss:D Best fucking musical I've ever watched even though I bloody hate Travolta! Of course everyone has heard "you're the one that i want ooh-ooh-ooh-oooh" but watching the whole thing was fucking beautifuuul!(yeah somebody is pretty excited over this!)
We go together like
rama lama lama
ke ding a de dinga a dong
remembered for ever like
shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom
Chang chang chang-it-ty chang
shoo-bop
That's the way it should be
Wha oooh yeah!
I think this was my favourite part of the movie,I have been trying to sing this along for an hour or so and havent succeeded yet!
I also watched High Fidelity,which had reaaaaaaally nice soundtrack,but I'll hate forever that line when Jack Black talks shit about Belle & Sebastian.Jack Black beware,I'll come for you,and when I do,there's no escape.Period. <3
And that makes it 243 to go,I guess...
Goodbye cruel world,I have studying to do.Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]