Thursday 24 February 2011

day 358


...and 356 movies left!
Things haven't been great actually,so last movie was My life without me,which I watched on Tuesday but felt too miserable to post anything about it. It was a really beautiful movie,sad though,made me cry at some points.An attractive young mother discovers she has 2 months to live and sets about trying to make use of her time doing things for herself and the people she loves; but keeping her diagnosis to herself.To tell you the truth,I dont really wanna spoil this,so just go watch this film,and you'll love it as much as I did! :)


"Now you feel like you wanna take all the drugs in the world, but all the drugs in the world aren't gonna change the feeling that your whole life's been a dream and it's only now that you're waking up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]