Monday 21 November 2011

Just a few things I want to say to the Internetzzz

I know I'm making a big deal out of it,but Hachi has twice as many views as Grease. And 870 views is A LOT. And I want to stop it, but i don't know how. On an other note,I'm thinking of making reviews on pokemon episodes, because I've found myself really enjoying it. You know, just to keep track of things going on and pokemon names. I wish I will not be annoying anybody on here who's not interested in that kind of stuff. Plus. Weird phone calls in the middle of the night are just weird. Fact.


EDIT: Didn't know how the pages thing work, so I made another blog for pokemon. Hooray! Now seriously Alice, shut the fuck up.

1 comment:

  1. Screw those who don't want to listen to you. Blog whatever the hell you want :D

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]