Tuesday 24 January 2012

Memories-1am

You probably won't notice this unless I tell you,but I've deleted some of my old posts. Mainly meaningless posts, non-reviews that pretended to be reviews, and more importantly, HACHIKO. Yep. Getting more than 2000 views all time on my stats pissed me off, so I decided to finally do this.
On another note, I watched One Day as I have mentioned on my last post if I'm not mistaken, and The tree of life-I bet the whole twitter world is bored listening to me talking endlessly about it- and today I finally watched Crazy, Stupid, Love and Waiting for forever. Yes, you've guessed it right, cross the odd one out. The tree of life. Beautiful yet pointless. Meant to be meaningful but got boring in the process. I can't see how critics can call this a masterpiece for any reason.
The other three, love stories. I'm planning on doing a video movie review for each one of them. Let's just say that I loved One Day and Waiting for forever, except for the ending. Love stories in real llife don't have happy endings. I stopped believing in fairytales a long time ago. Tom Sturridge is like the best man in the world, the best of them all... I've said this again, I'm repeating myself. I know that he's just an actor and that that's not him, and that he's acting and all that, but I'd really like to believe that he's that way himself. After all, understanding how a person feels is much more normal than understanding a fictional character, the hero of a movie. Everything he said in Waiting for forever, every single word of it, spoke straight to my heart. It was like hearing my own thoughts, and reliving things and situations, but oh no she made him promise but then she loved him back. If you haven't seen the movie you won't know what I'm talking about. But love stories don't always end like this.
And then it got me thinking about the good/bad love letters. Have I ever asked anything in return? Maybe I have. I went back to the tefl site, I bet half of you know what I'm saying and half of you don't. But anyway. My account is just not there. Not under my name or any other username I've ever used. Nor my email. Is this for real? What happened? All I wanted was to read my old bad love letters to that person, and perhaps his answers. I thought that I would be able to finally understand why he did what he did, why he said what he said. But now I can't because it's gone,lost forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]