Tuesday 12 July 2011

Late night blogging...

12 07 11
00.30
So, basically, I'm writting all these on the blogger app and then I post them as soon as there is internet available. My parents have been quite serious about how having wireless internet all day long can damage our health long-term speaking,AND my neighbour put a password on his network(probably just because the half the city was using it:P naaah joking,only me,only me:P),which practically means...goodbye late night tweeting and goodbye late night blogging.It's just that these last few days I've got this weird urge to blog about things.
It's pretty much obvious I've given up on the movie reviews thing. Even though I don't watch such a huge amount of movies, I can't keep up. Being on my last high school year,probably the most important one,studying doesn't leave much time for anything,sleeping,going out,let alone blogging and reviewing movies.
True blood though, well that's a different story. If you've been watching it, you probably know about the new season, season 4. Yesterday episode 3 was aired in America,so I watched it today online. And now I have to wait another week for the next episode. But I need it, and I need it now. "I know I'm a vampire, Snookie!" How epic, Eric,my man,how epic?
My stomach is literally talking right now, I swear that if I speak out loud that weird noise will answer back to me. Well f- you,you ain't gonna get anymore food ay? My head is splitting as hell.
-
Tim-I listened to Yellowcard, last week I think. I don't know whether I liked it or not;3 years ago I certainly would.
-
Oradon, Biller- I listened to those songs,all of them. I read your comments,it's nice to know you read all these. Thanks.
-
You-Sometimes I feel like I owe you an apology. Do I? I disappeared completely, I know. I'm sorry it didn't happen the way I had imagined,or the way you wanted it to,if you ever knew what you wanted it to be,really. I loved you with all I had, I trusted you. I feel sick just by thinking how easy it was back then,when I ignored you completely and you wouldn't even accept to sit next to me on a roller coaster ride because I was "Such a fool,having second thoughts about going on that ride!" and you would gladly choose her over me and then beg me to give you my ticket to go with her somewhere else,cause she did not hesitate and therefore was more fun. I'm not blaming you,dont get me wrong; I'm not blaming anybody,I just remember this kind of things some times,and it hurts. I'm almost sure that sooner or later you'll read this and you'll understand.Happy belated birthday by the way, you know as well as I do that me and you and presents...never worked out. It's still here, and you know where to find me.
-
There is a song I listened to once or twice, I'm not gonna lie, I dont remember the band and the title, I  t h i n k  it was Slipknot. And the lyrics were something like:
"You are wrong, fucked and overrated. I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault."
Might not be exactly that, but i guess you get my point. And now it's stuck on my mind and that little voice inside my head keeps saying those lines.

Ps. Patrick Wolf's signed copy of Lupercalia arrived at last! Couldn't be happier. I mean... Patrick touched it, signed it, right?
I guess that's it for now...


1 comment:

  1. You are wrong, fucked, and overrated
    I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault
    This is the end of everything.
    You are the end of everything.
    I haven't slept since I woke up and found my whole life was a lie, motherfucker
    This is the end of everything.
    You are the end of everything.
    Aaahhh...

    ReplyDelete

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]