Sunday 26 June 2011

You see this is all we need.A couple of smokes,a cup of coffee and a little bit of conversation.You and me and five bucks.


There was a time when I could still have you. In any kind of way,I could still have you. And then you built that wall between us. And I did too,but that doesn't count.
And I learnt to take joy from helping people. From helping you. And my brother started suffering. And he wrote poems. And those poems could be for you and me back then,but they can't be any more.

And now,when i watch a movie,I don't see you and me anymore. Cause that can never be,but more importantly,it never was.

And if I tell you that I hate you,it's probably because I'll always hate that part of me that loved you. And still does. You see this is all we need. A couple of smokes,a cup of coffee and a little bit of conversation. You and me and five bucks.
I wish I was Lainie and you were Troy. Or maybe not.

Can you stop this pain?

~I know it's over
And it never really began
But in my heart it was so real
You even spoke to me and sai:
"If you're so funny
Then why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so clever
Then why are you on your own tonight?
If you're so very entertaining
Then why are you on your own tonight?
If you're so very good-looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know...
cause tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they're in each other's arms..."
It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes strenght to be gentle and kind~

Oh mother,I can feel the soil falling over my head.




No comments:

Post a Comment

don't forget to be awesome and leave here a reply.i mean come on.you know you want to. :]